Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_ash7pe84leb7dscodbv1o0khr3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /sites/stomat.zt.ua/wp-content/plugins/popup4phone/includes/components/leads.php on line 18
15 фактов о зубах | Stomatology Center

15 Facts About Teeth


  •  As you know, person’s teeth change twice during life: first 20 teeth of the baby, and then 32 molars. And the name “baby teeth” gave Hippocrates, who was sure that the first teeth of the child draw their calcium and form from the mother’s milk.
  • Scientists have proved that in cocoa powder there is a substance that prevents the formation of caries.
  • The first electric toothbrush was patented in Switzerland after World War II. It operated from an electrical network. Surprisingly it has become very popular. According to statistics, 12% of people around the world use an electric toothbrush.
  • Thanks to the technologies of our century, 46% of people do not fear a trip to the dentist, but unfortunately, the remaining 54% said that the visit causes unpleasant sensations.
  • The most expensive tooth sold in 1816 was the tooth of Isaac Newton. Its price was $ 3,300.
  • It’s hard to believe, but the snail has about 25,000 teeth
  • After studying the lifestyle of 14 thousand people, Japanese scientists came to the conclusion that those who clean their teeth less than three times a day suffer less from being overweight.
  • Scientists have proved that the stronger the teeth, the better the memory.
  • Teeth can withstand temperatures of up to 1000 degrees.
  • German scientists found that eating two grapefruits a day significantly reduces the risk of diseases in the oral cavity.
  • The hardest tissue produced by the human body is enamel.
  • Diamonds are used for making dental burs, and only 20% of diamonds are processed by jewelers.
  • Shops in the state of Rhode Island (USA) are prohibited to sell toothbrushes on Saturday.
  • By the way, the absolute strength of the chewing muscles can reach a force of 390 kg, but the usual pressure is 9-15 kg.
Заказать обратный звонок

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_ash7pe84leb7dscodbv1o0khr3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0